We are not just “another” car rental company! We are the choice of thousands of customers who choose to drive and be served in a better way. With over 03 years of experience, Corporate Trip is one of the leading worldwide car rental companies with presence in Asia. Since its debut in the India and Asia market in 2015, Corporate Trip has rapidly expanded its branches to regions throughout the India. Corporate Trip offers exotic rental cars in the India to allow our customers to drive classy and affordable to wherever they plan on going. Corporate Trip offers an alluring array of rental cars to allow customers to drive classy and affordable vehicles wherever they go. The Corporate Trip „Drive first-class pay economy“ endows our philosophy that you can rent luxury cars at affordable rates. Corporate Trip current car rental fleet includes BMW, Mercedes, Cadillac, , Volkswagen, Ford, Innova, Dizire and Many more .
Corporate Trip guarantees that reservations made with Corporate Trip by Travel Agents will not be underbid elsewhere. If a Travel Agent finds a cheaper offer from any International Car Rental Company within 48 hours of booking with Corporate Trip and in accordance with the following terms and conditions, Corporate Trip will match it!
1) A claim made to us must be a lower publicly published and available rate for the same car category and car specification (i.e. Air condition, number of doors), the precise same location) and the same date(s) found within 48 hours.
2) Only rates offered directly from an International Car Rental Company owning or operating their own fleet corporately in more countries will be accepted.
3) The booking conditions of the Comparison Rate (e.g. insurances, advance payments and deposits, change and cancellation policies) must comply with the booking conditions of the rate previously booked.: .
b) Any kind of package rates which include the car and other components such as air, travel, parking etc.
c) Rates that are not publicly available, such as negotiated corporate rates
d) Rates quoted in direct mail or electronic mail solicitations
e) Rates offered only to members of certain groups or individuals who meet previously-specified criteria, such as members of associations or special programs, tour operator or affiliates
f) Rates that are available on auction web sites
g) Rates offered for insurance replacement purposes.
5) Rate comparison is made with the base rental rates; net of any taxes, gratuities or any other fees associated with the car rental. Fees for the reservations made online will however be included in the rate comparison.
6) If a multiple day rental is booked, the average rate of each day is evaluated and this average rate is compared with the average rate evaluated for the Comparison Rate.
7) The Best Rate Guarantee does not apply to reservations which were not made through a Travel Agent.
8) Claims should be made within the 48 hours to firstname.lastname@example.org. All claims should include: Your name, daytime telephone number, return e-mail address, your corporate trip Reservation number, the competitor name and web address, a screen shot of the lower competitor price, dates of travel, exact car group requested, pick-up and drop-off locations and exact pick-up and drop-off times. Claims missing any of the above information will not be accepted.
9) Corporate Trip serves the right to adjust or cease the Best Rate Guarantee at any time without prior notice.